POPULAR ON YOUTUBE
Cabin Crew (5 Posts)
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Date Posted: Feb 20, 2017
Application Deadline: Mar 6, 2017
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet. The Company is therefore inviting application from qualified personnel to fill various positions.
Cabin Crew (5 Posts)
· A minimum of “O” level Secondary Certificate with passes in Geography, English & History.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili, additional language is an added advantage preferably Hindi, Arabic & Chinese.
· Aged between 18-25 (for experienced applicants a maximum of 30 years)
· Must be an Ab initio trained with valid cabin crew license.
· Medical examination class 2
· Height of 5.2” feet and above with standard B.M.I.
· Outgoing personality, team player good interpersonal skills and deplaned.
b).Duties and Responsibilities:
· To attend pre-flight briefing and debriefing.
· To carry out pre-flight duties.
· To inform passengers of the aircraft safety procedures.
· To follow all directions given by the Flight Purser.
· Ensures the safety of passengers, crew and aircraft through adherence to Company policies and standard operating procedures.
· To deliver high level of passenger service and assist in on-time performance.
· To make safety announcement and answer passenger questions during the flight.
· To reassure passengers in emergency situation and ensure that they follow safety procedures correctly.
· To promote ATCL product through effective communication with passengers.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s salary scale.
Terms Of Employment:
Cabin Crew – 3 years contract (renewable)
Interested applicants must submit the following for consideration of the applications:
i)A curriculum vitae (CV);
ii)Certified copies of certificates, licenses testimonials birth certificate and other relevant certificates;
iii)Two recent passport size photographs;
iv)For Cabin Crew full size photo in addition.
v)Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
vi)Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
The application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement:-
Managing Director& Chief Executive Officer
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.