- Education (13)
- NGO (11)
- Management & Executive (5)
- Project Management (4)
- Government (4)
- Logistics / Supply Chain (3)
- Health (3)
- Accounting & Finance (2)
- Administration & Office Management (2)
- Legal (1)
- Sales And Marketing (1)
- Media And Journalism (1)
- Banking (1)
- Engineering (1)
- IT (1)
JOBSFeb 26, 2017
- 1 Wagombea Urais Wa Zanzibar Wadai Kutishwa
- 2 Ngoma Nje Yanga Kesho
- 3 Dakika Mbili Za Majibu Ya Jerry Muro Kwa Wanaosema Amewatukana Simba
SIKU KAMA YA LEOFeb 26, 2016
POPULAR ON YOUTUBE
TB/HIV /ART Senior Officer (TBHV/ART-S0)
Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2017
Application Deadline: Jan 17, 2017
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a local non for profit Organization in Tanzania contributing to address public health priorities. MDH works with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC); as well as academic and nonacademic institutions to address the problems of Tuberculosis, Malaria, HIV/AIDS, Nutrition, Maternal and child health and to undertake initiatives to advance public health research, education and services for improving the lives of people. MDH now wants to fill the following vacancy:
Job Description:TB/HIV /ART Senior Officer (TBHV/ART-S0) - I Post
Location:MDH Headquarters at Dar es Salaam
Reports to:TB/HIV&ART services Manager (TBHV/ART—M)
The TB/HIV & ART Senior Officer (TBHV/ART-SO) is a self-motivated individual who will assist the TB/HIV&ART services Manager (TBHV/ART—M) to provide oversight to Program activities with the different partners including the project sites. He/She will responsible to the TBHV/ART—M and will work in close collaboration with the District technical teams and other program managers.
· The TBHV/ART-SO is responsible to assist TBHV-M for ensuring that MDH supported program meets national standard for TB/HIV collaborative initiatives by:
o Providing TA in implementation of national standards for TB/HIV and other infectious diseases at Dar es Salaam districts
o In cooperation with MDH's Training and Capacity Building department (TCB), the TBHVART-SO will collaborate with CHMTs to identify training needs for sites, districts and regional personnel and organize trainings for site level staff using currently recommended national curriculums
o Collaborate with National, regional and district level TB/HIV to develop a mentorship program for site staff work in TB, CTC, and RCHS clinics
· Work with TBHV/ART-M to ensures that MDH supported sites implement integrated and comprehensive package of TB/HIV collaborative services at all levels through:
o Participation in supportive supervision with district teams
o Participate in development and implementation of the national guidelines and tools for TB/HIV and care and treatment (paper tool and/or software) are available and properly used at all MDH-supported sites
o Be responsible with the achievements program targets for TB/HV and HIV care and treatment
o Strengthen systems for M&E of TB/HIV and Care and treatment
· Assist the TBHV/ART—M in developing proposals, budgets, work plans and reports related to MDH's TB/HIV activities
· Assist the TBHV/ART—M in preparing quarterly, semiannually and annually narrative reports to be submitted to key stakeholders.
· Assist the TBHV/ART—M in writing a minimum of one proposal for new grants/ business development on TB/HIV service improvement initiatives
· Assist the TBHV/ART—M in identifying priority questions for operational research and carry out OR to guide on best practices in program implementation
· Assist the TBHV/ART—M in conducting various trainings related to TB/HIV and care and treatment
· Carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by the line manager.
Requirements:Experience, educational and professional qualifications
a) University degree in Medicine/Nursing or
b) Diploma in Medicine with Postgraduate training in TB/HIVART
c) At least 3 year work experience in the relevant field
d) Ability to identify and work with other partners and collaborators in the relevant field.
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
Applications should be submitted by11th January 2017, to the
Human Resource Manager through e-mail email@example.com or dropped by hand at the MDH's Head Office in Mikocheni, along Mwai Kibaki Road, Plot No. 802.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.