POPULAR ON YOUTUBE
Office of the Treasury Registrar (OTR)
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2016
Application Deadline: Apr 20, 2016
Source:Daily News 8th April 2016
The Office of the Treasury Registrar (OTR) was established as a Corporation Sole under the Treasury Registrar Ordinance Chapter 418 of 1-959 and Treasury Registrar .(Powers and Functions) Act CAP.370 of 2002 as amended in 2010. The Office is responsible for holding all investments 3. comprised of paid up capital of Public and Statutory Corporations as well as in private investments where the Government owns shares or interests in trust for the President and for the purposes of the Government of the .(a) United Republic of Tanzania. Previously, OTR existed as a Division under the Ministry of Finance. Currently, it is an autonomous Office implementing its roles and functions in supervising Public and Statutory Corporations (PSCs). .
The Office of the Treasury Registrar now invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant position:
Job Title:Management Consultant
Report to:Director of Management Services Division
Holders of Master's Degree in Human Resources Planning, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, and Manpower Planning from any recognized institution and must have a Post Graduate Diploma in Management Services with at least thirteen (13) years' working experience.
Main Duties & responsibilities
- To Advice the Head of section to recommend on approval of organization structure and staffing requirement of government Institution;
- To make follow up on implementation of approved Voluntary Agreements, Organization Structures, Scheme of Services, Staff Regulations .,Salary Structure and Incentives Packages of the government institutions:
- To advice the Head of section to approve circulars' and directives on matters related Human Resources and General staff welfare of government institutions;
- To advice the Head of section to recommend on approval of incentive package, fringe benefits and allowances of Government instructions Organization structure, Schemes of Services and Salary Structure;
- To advice the Head of section to Issue Circulars and government directives on matters pertaining to productivity Improvement and efficiency;
- To make a follow up on compliance with Treasure Registrar Ordinance and public corporations act and other Government directives;
- To carry out other duties related to his/her field as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Office Tenure:Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale:TRSS 8
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old
ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae” (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers;
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
iv. Applicants must attach their detailed 'relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
Postgraduate/ Degree/ Advanced Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificates,
Postgraduate/ Degree/ Advanced Diploma/ Diploma transcripts,
Form IV and form VI National Examination Certificates,
Professional Certificates from respective boards.
v. . FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED;
vi. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted;
vii. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action;
viii. Applicants employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
ix, Applicants who have/ were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
x. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their, reliable contacts;
xi. Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be certified by The National'
Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA);
xii. Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
xiii. The attachments shall include one recent passport size photo; certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts and the applicant's birth certificate; this shall also include submission of certificate or application of registration by VCT or MCT;
xiv. Applicants with special needs/ case (disability) ~re supposed to indicate;
xv. Women are highly encouraged to apply;
xvi. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
xvii. Application letters should be written in Swahili or English.
Individual who meet the above requirement may apply to the address below not later than 20th April, 2016 (1530hrs).
Office of Treasury Registrar,
33 Samora Machel Avenue
P. O. Box 3193, 11104
DAR ES SALAAM.