POPULAR ON YOUTUBE
RECEPTIONIST & SECRETARY
SIGNAL POWER and ENERGY TANZANIA LIMITED
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2017
Application Deadline: Mar 12, 2017
SIGNAL POWER and ENERGY TANZANIA LIMITEDlooking for “RECEPTIONIST & SECRETARY’’
We are a foreign owned trading company. Dealing with Electrical wires, armored cables, transformers and other industrial electrical materials.
Looking for competent experienced Admistrative Secretary for our newly established company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operates a multiline telephone system to answer incoming telephone calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel
· Welcomes visitors and informs appropriate personnel of their arrivals
· Supports Office Supervisor with daily operations
· Keep the reception area tidy
· Schedules all travel plans for V.P./Director of Communications and an E.V.P.
· Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, copying and collating.
· Word-processing of letters, memos, schedules and other correspondence as needed
· Receives, sorts and routes mail/packages and maintains and routes publications
· To maintain cordial relations with the staff
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Associates Degree preferred.
· Highly self-determination
· Thinker, convincer with high business vice
· Management experience
· Must be presentable with great interpersonal skills
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
· Experience as a secretary to MD/GM/HOD or any other similar top managerial position
· Experience of minimum 3 years in similar position. Preferably worked in same sector or with any electrical import & export company.
Skills and Competences
· Fluently speaking and writing ENGLISH and KISWAHİLİ
· Very well knowledge of Dar es Salaam
· The successful candidate is expected to be professional, dynamic and results focused.
· Well knowledge MS Office, utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Company located near TAZARA,thus interested candidates should consider distance before apply.
Interested candidates should send their applications and Personal information’s (CV) with attached their pictures to
Selected candidates will be called for an interview.