JOBSOct 21, 2017
POPULAR ON YOUTUBE
Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2017
Application Deadline: Jan 11, 2017
Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a local non for profit Organization in Tanzania contributing to address public health priorities. MDH works with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC); as well as academic and nonacademic institutions to address the problems of Tuberculosis, Malaria, HIV/AIDS, Nutrition, Maternal and child health and to undertake initiatives to advance public health research, education and services for improving the lives of people. MDH now wants to fill the following vacancy:
JOB POSITION:DATA MANAGER -1 POSITION
REPORTS TO:DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SYSTEM STRENGTHENING AND STRATEGIC INFORMATION
· Prepare data management annual activities work-plans for all MDH projects
· Coordinate trainings and mentorships of data clerks
· Supervise districts data coordinators on day to day basis
· Ensure all MDH active databases are update daily
· Provide leadership in generation and production of reports outputs of ongoing projects for donor reporting purposes.
· Develop and manage MDH databases for any upcoming projects
· Review and update MDH data entry manual for all MDH data collection systems
· Convey quarterly meetings with data clerks to review progress of data entry in all MDH supported sites
· Present data management activities and progress on weekly basis
· Supervise data quality assessments activities
· Actively participate in publication of at least one peer reviewed journal each year
· And all other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Health Informatics and other related s6cial science field. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
· Four to five years experience in data management; experience in working with PEPFAR funded projects will be an added advantage.
· Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili both in writing and speaking.
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter indicating the position applied for, a detailed copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
Applications should be submitted by11th January 2017, to the
Human Resource Manager through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped by hand at the MDH's Head Office in Mikocheni, along Mwai Kibaki Road, Plot No. 802.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.